Download (PDF) END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes ePUB Kindle



END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes ePUB eBook Download by Redpill The World


Read and Download END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes Ebook Free Redpill The World - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes Download pdf... END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes PDF Download Free Redpill The World Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes


For most of my life I have been telling Bible stories to children. I’ve told the historical accounts of God’s people and the miracles the LORD worked time and time again. I love God’s Word. I love each and every historical account. I could tell them all day long and in my sleep! They are the most riveting and inspiring stories ever…and most importantly they are the foundation of our confidence of the LORD’S sovereignty, His great power, and His great love for humanity.I just never imagined that I would see these very Bible stories that I’ve been retelling all my life, playing out before my very eyes. When I first realized we were experiencing the Book of Revelation, I began to ask the LORD to help me understand and unravel the knots of lies we had been told about End Times. We had been misled and frightened to pieces so that many believers are hiding under the bed and have their bags packed to escape earth. Obviously that’s exactly where the mafia cabal criminal Deep State Beast in Revelation wants believers to be, instead of in the fight exposing their crimes. But I am here to tell you this is the End Times for them and 1,000 years of peace on earth for humanity!So get out from under the bed and let’s join the fight. This book is not specifically about Revelation or End Times. If you want the true decode of Revelation, check out my Bestseller, “End Times and 1000 Years of Peace.” You can also check out my other Bestseller, “End Times - Major Clues from Minor Prophets” to see how the LORD promised through the Minor Prophets that this day would come, when humanity would wake up and cast out these evil-doers. And the Minor Prophets told us about our great victory just up ahead!But this book has been on my heart to write since I woke up just before President Trump was elected…the first time. I have been telling these stories for so long, and now I get to tell how they are being fulfilled in our day! We as humanity are living out and experiencing them all. How cool for the LORD to create this amazing Biblical road map for us!You will love it!Remember Moses leading the people out of Egypt and parting the Red Sea so they Israelites could escape Pharoah and the Egyptian army?Remember young David killing Goliath?Remember Daniel in the lions’ den?And Shadrach, Meschach, and Abednego in the fiery furnace?Remember how the LORD used Joseph to save the world from famine?And Elijah destroying the prophets of Baal?What about Samson bringing down the columns and destroying all the “elite” Philistines?And Deborah, Yael, Joshua, and Gideon?These Biblical accounts are not just ancient history. They are happening all around us! Different names. Different locations. But each story is being fulfilled in our day as we wage this great Battle of Armageddon!Our victory is sure.There is no reason to fear.The only thing we must do is redouble our efforts and charge into the battle just as our forefathers did. The Millennial Reign of Christ on earth, where the meek will inherit the earth, is just over that next hill. Come with me on a journey through the Old Testament, as we look at the current events in the light of God’s Word. I hope you enjoy this book and the LORD uses it to encourage and embolden you as never before.

Details of the book :


Author : Redpill The World
★★★★☆ 4.9 from 5 stars (46 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BV6VPJ2Z
File size: 20 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


I literally just finished this book this morning. I'm sure I will read it again! What's in this book gives me and hopefully others who read it lots of hope! I always love Melissa as messages of hope. I so appreciate that she's never done any fear mongering as so many other Patriots have. Her books and videos have led me back to reading God's Word and praying! We have so much to be thankful for but God is not done with us. Her messages of truth and hope are exactly what we need right now in such a time as this. Thank you Melissa and God Bless you and yours. END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes ePUB eBook Download lire kindle We've heard that God wins and the best is yet to come, but how? The 1st step you must take; put aside everything you thought you knew! You must read all 3 of Melissa's books. They are very easy reads, yet I recommend that you read them more than once (I'm on my 4th read of 1,000 Years of Peace). Major Clues from Minor Prophets is a good "cementer" for 1,000 years of Peace. I am in the middle of her latest book, This is Biblical. I bought it, wondering how she could possibly add anything more, and yet she does! Without a doubt, I will be reading it several times as well! What a great teacher Melissa is in these books! PDF END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes read pdf ebook Melissa shows how current events in the world reveal the promise of God to free His people from evil. Melissa has been blessed with an amazing gift of discernment of Gods word in the Bible and the ability to clearly articulate and concisely explain the truth of the gospel and how it relates to what is happening in our world today. If you are questioning what is happening in our world today and how it relates to Gods promise to His people, then you will want to read this and Melissa’s other books! ePUB END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes scarica ebook online I purchased Melissa's first two books and began to look at Bible prophesy from a different point of view. Her analysis of the minor prophets, with today's events, was very interesting and NOT to be overlooked, IMO.Book #3 should not be any less intriguing as she expands on her analysis found in her first two books. Can't wait to dig in! Download PDF END TIMES - THIS IS BIBLICAL!: 17 Bible Stories Happening Before Our Eyes Such great information for the current times we live in! There is hope in each story told and a beautiful future in store for God’s children! Thank you Melissa for writing these books. They truly live up to their 5 star rating!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF Download Modern Rock Guitar Soloing: Master Intermediate & Advanced Lead Guitar Concepts, Licks, Theory & Technique for Rock soloing & Improvisation ePUB Kindle