Download [PDF] Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) ePUB Kindle
Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) eBook ePUB Download by J. Wilder,Jessa Wilder
Read and Download Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) Ebook Free J. Wilder,Jessa Wilder - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) Download pdf... Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) PDF Download Free J. Wilder,Jessa Wilder Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series)
I had my whole life planned out... until I met a hockey player obsessed with breaking all of my rules.My 5 simple rules for hooking up keep me from being distracted. And now I’m so close to landing my dream internship. Nothing is going to make me break them.Even a protective hockey player with clear grey eyes, a sharp jaw, and a body that makes my breath catch.Until Jax wins a bet and one kiss has me breaking them all.TROPES:SlowburnHe Falls FirstFriends with benefitsJealousyMutual pinningU.S.A Today Bestselling author J. Wilder writes fluffy contemporary romance steeped in delicious smut. If you want squishy, warm, happy feelings, and quality spice her books are for you.
Details of the book :
Author : J. Wilder,Jessa Wilder
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (2848 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BTSNZXSR
File size: 17 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Sidney is on her last semester of college and is dead set in a career in politics. She has made 5 rules to help her not get attached to guys and help her get to her goal. She has been burned by her father and has made a point to never come second.Rule 1-No kissingRule 2- One night onlyRule 3- No exchanging of numbersRule 4- No hockey playersRule 5- No falling in loveJax is on his last semester of college and going to move to Boston to play hockey professionally. He didn’t know that a girl he met at a bar would catch his attention so strongly. He is determined to break all of her rules.I freaking love it when he falls first and he falls so hard! There is nothing wrong with Jax. He is the real deal and all in from very early on. He is the kind of love interest I love, solid, alpha, a tad bit possessive, eyes only for his girl and ooey gooey cuteness.Usually the female lead is everything to me but as great as Sid was, Ajax is why I loved this book. He was always there for her and he makes one little mistake and she was ready to throw it away, it lost half a star for me because he had been showing her he was always gonna be there for her before.The part about the Jersey is the reason I read this book. I saw a TikTok video about how he makes her change jerseys and it did not do the part justice in the book! It was so damn adorable and I literally reread that part a few times before I moved on.Jax’s POVs we’re my favorite. I definitely will reread this book and will definitely recommend it to others! Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) eBook ePUB Download france livre I have no idea where to start, I loved this book SO much. Jessa's writing style is fun, and it keeps moving throughout the entire story. She submerges you in this word that she wrote about two amazing characters that you learn to care very much about. Feeling the emotions that what they're going through, and personally, I related to a lot of feelings that Sidney was going through.I love Sidney- she's our FMC, strong-willed, keeps her heart under lock and key, and has 5 rules. All of those rules, Jax is looking to break, slowly but surely. Jax is the guy you want to just love immediately, he falls for her first and HARD. Even as a hot-shot hockey player, he knows he wants Sid in his life.The flirting, banter and inner monologues will have you rooting for these characters to get together, and stay that way. The two of these could burn through the pages with the fun scenes, even with the sexual tension and buildup! The story is low on angst and high on keeping certain boundaries in place so someone (Sid) doesn't get hurt, and you realize through the story, Jax is dealing with things too. I love the dual POV for this reason, you see what Sid is going through as well as Jax, and what they're able to work through.The last... 15-ish percent of this book was emotional, and it's SO frkn worth the end that they get! I was so happy that they get the ending they deserved, I cried and laughed at the end. This couple will forever have a place in my little bookish heart.What I loved:He falls first- and HARDNo OW dramaNo cheatingHonesty / No large miscommunication issuesGreat side characters we possibly get to see in the future!If you're looking for a great hockey/college-age romance, with two dedicated main characters, you'll love this book! PDF Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) download link Holy smokes! This was such a fun story! I read that it was re-worked from an older book Jess’s had written and I love how it turned out!Jaxton and Sidney are in their final semester of college. Jaxton is enjoying the last few months with the hockey team trying to get to the championship game and Sidney is doing all she can to secure her internship with the Parliament. They first meet at a club and the sexual tension between them is T H I C K. But Sidney refuses to do anything with him because of her five rules, one of them being no hockey players. On the first day of class they realize they have their hardest class together and Sidney needs this professor to write her last recommendation letter for her internship. Jax proposes to help her study and Sidney reluctantly agrees. Their time together doesn’t help the attraction and Sidney finds herself breaking her rules…Seriously, this book was so good! The tension between the two characters was 👌🏻 and just how much Jax like Sidney was so sweet! He was such a little cinnamon roll! They both went through tragedy and helped each other overcome past feelings related to those incidents. It was hard to watch Sidney fight against how much she cared for Jax, but I understand why knowing her history. Jax never gave up though and I love that for the both of them! I hope we get more from Jessa from this world. Seemed like there was something there for Mia/Alex/Ryder! ePUB Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series) kindle pdf I was on tiktok when I saw a video about this book and decided to look it up, and download it. Then I was like, I'll just read the first few chapters. Four hours later, I read, "The End"!This is a new to me author and I noticed that at the end of the book, she wasn't sure if she would be writing Mia's story or not. I really hope she does. This was such a good story. Sidney has 5 rules when it comes to men and she has stuck to those rules. Then she meets Jax. Like a mouth to a flame, they couldn't stay away. Slowly, Jax had her breaking every rule. The only thing I found odd was that he never asked her why she had these rules. He would've learned that she has abandonment issues and could've assured her, but again, he never questions the rules. That was the only thing about the story that bothered me. Other than that, I always love when a guy like Jax falls first, fast and hard and I loved the chemistry between them. This was a really good hockey romance and I really hope we will get Mia's story next.Bookstagrambrielle PDF Downloads Rule Number Five: A College Hockey Romance (Rule Breaker Series)
Comments
Post a Comment