Downloads (PDF) Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) eBook Online
Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) Online Kindle by C.N. Crawford
Read and Download Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) Ebook Free C.N. Crawford - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) Download pdf... Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) PDF Download Free C.N. Crawford Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar)
After the Seelie king Torin nearly froze me to death, I plunged through a portal into my true home. Turns out, my hometown is a wild Unseelie kingdom known as the Court of Sorrows. When Torin follows me and sees my new horns, he quickly realizes that his intended bride is an enemy of his realm. In fact, his name for my kind is "demon."But even if I have the horns of an Unseelie, I'm not welcome here, either. Queen Mab and her monstrous soldiers are delighted to torment us, accusing me of being a traitor. If we want to get out of the Court of Sorrows with our lives, the only hope we have is to stay as close to each other as possible--even if it means fleeing in horseback and sharing a bed. Every moment is bittersweet, since it could be our last--and Torin is condemned to kill anyone he loves.
Details of the book :
Author : C.N. Crawford
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (3491 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1956290303
File size: 15 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Dear lord. This book was honestly great! Torin and Ava’s love affair reaches new heights within the second edition of the frost and nectar series.After waking up from falling through a portal in the throne Torin and Ava must find a way out of the court of shadows…. But everything is not as it seems, as long as Ava is in the court of shadows she knows one thing, the unseelie do not lie. Ava must journey to find her path to redemption, but be wary. The path isn’t always what it seems…The twists and turns with in this book had me turning pages faster than the first. I always tend to have a hard time with books that are the second within the series but CN Crawford does an absolutely amazing job of pulling you into the story and making you believe every word.Every character introduce within the book tells a story and has you questioning their role, I really do hope there will be another within the series because I cannot wait to see where Ava and Torin’s story goes.If you are looking for a fast paced, edge of your seat, I can’t put this book down, steamy hot fantasy love story this is the series for you. I cannot express how underrated this series as well as CN Crawford is!!! Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) Online Kindle gratuito I'm torn with how I feel about this book. I practically devoured book one and greatly anticipated book 2. Book one was focused on the attraction and romance budding between the main characters. It was balanced with world building and intrigue about Ava's origins. The slow burn was agonizing. I was certain the heat would explode in book 2. But it didn't. In book 2, even though the lessons to be learned centered around a theme of love, the romance took a backseat. This was a fantasy version of women's fiction, which is fine, just not what I was expecting. I think including the chapters from shalini's pov were part of the problem. I wasn't as invested in whatever was happening in faerie while Ava and torin were gone, so those chapters plodded along. I needed more of the main couple together at the end to feel truly satisfied that this is a romance. And with the curse broken, is Orlana still blind? We don't know. And there aren't more books planned. I did enjoy the story overall. I think maybe I just expected more and something else from book 2 than what the author envisioned. PDF Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) epub online Ambrosia is a wonderful continuation of Ava and Torin’s story. After the pair get pulled into the Court of Sorrows they have to endure the wrath of the unseelie all while hearing some uncomfortable truths. This second book is darker than the first, and has a shift in theme. The first is based on the completion for the throne, the second is based on escape and answers. I think the Crawford’s did a great job with Queen Mab and Morgant and the whole Unseelie court. As always their world building is beautiful and the new characters fit seamlessly into the story. I did feel like the ending came on a little fast, however, they released a two chapter epilogue that is perfect. It can be found on their website. I was privileged in getting an advanced copy of this book and am so greatly for it. Overall a wonderful read and great ending to this story and I highly recommend. ePUB Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) scarica online gratuitamente In this thrilling sequel to Frost, Ava and Torin fall into the Unseelie kingdom and are swiftly captured by Queen Mab. The queen tells them love is a forge and she is determined to temper theirs by whatever means necessary. Back in Faerie, Torin's throne is broken, leaving him powerless and the land in an ever more brutal winter. Orla, Shalini, and Aeron must work together to find answers and save their people, but their efforts are thwarted when a new threat shows their true nature. A deadly curse to lift, a budding love, and a dying kingdom. In a kingdom of demons who never lie, the truth will always out, even if it is convolutedly done.A satisfying end to this duology. The plot twists were artfully thrown in. The suspense was the best torture, almost as painful as the slow burn. The epilogue is the bow we needed to tie off the loose ends but also leave the world open to a spin off. A short but epic fae romance. PDF Downloads Ambrosia (Frost and Nectar) I remember I sent you a message on Facebook that I was angry that I was going to have to wait a few more months before this book dropped. So of course as soon as it did, as soon as I had the opportunity, I picked it up. So much to grasp in the second book. And there's so many questions that it brings about. I'm going to read this book again to consume more of it but such a wonderful book. Even better than your first. And if this is how you write? And I see you have other books I think on this Kindle app? I may have to start reading more of your work. I know this is supposed to be a spoiler or non-spoiler, but guys if you picked up the first book, pick up the second one. Simple as that.
Comments
Post a Comment