Download [PDF] Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho ePUB Mobile
Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho ePUB Online Download by Laura Davila
Read and Download Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho Ebook Free Laura Davila - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho Download pdf... Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho PDF Download Free Laura Davila Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho
Spell work, spiritual cleansing, herbal magic, how to protect against the Evil Eye, and cast, break, and avert hexes and curses.Mexican witchcraft, or brujeria, has long been an integral part of traditional Mexican culture that permeates all strata of social hierarchy, ethnicity, or level of education.“Brujeria de Rancho” refers to brujeria as it is practiced in the rural areas of Mexico. There, the brujos de Ranch offer their healing and divinatory powers, acting as advisors, and even meting out justice through the use of cursing and hexing for people who are often not able to pay lawyers’ fees.Davila, a practicing bruja de Rancho and for whom this is a multi-generational family tradition brings this tradition to light in this comprehensive guide to Brujeria and Hechiceria (sorcery), presenting the beliefs and practices to today’s readers. The tradition includes a component of folk Catholicism that will be accessible to Pagans, non-Catholics, and practitioners of Hoodoo and Conjure. Topics included in the book are spell work, cleansings (limpias), herbs, talismans, how to protect against the Evil Eye, and also how to cast, break, and avert hexes and curses.
Details of the book :
Author : Laura Davila
★★★★☆ 4.9 from 5 stars (67 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1578637813
File size: 14 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
This book spoke to me so loudly and beautifully! There were so many "coincidences" between myself and the author's story (age, Mexican state/area of origin, tribal ancestry) that I knew I was meant to read it and read it right now (beginning ancestral work, growing into my craft).I saw so much of my family in the author's portrayal of her own family magick and ways of living that was so gratifying; I was not able to really experience those things myself having mostly grown up in white suburbia.I love that the author includes sizable sections on the darker aspects of brujería/brujeria de rancho. Other books I've read have only hinted at or given a very brief mention of working with dark entities and/or hechizos (Santa Muerte being the only exception).The ancestral sections were especially helpful for me, as I am just starting that particular part of my journey in my craft. Working with Lenten traditions was a very helpful chapter as well.The author's writing is down to earth, concise, and pulls no punches. She is frank and honest and gives great examples of simple spells and rituals that can mostly be done with things round the home, specifically the kitchen!I am very grateful to Ms. Davila for this excellent, practical, and accessible text. ¡Muchas gracias! Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho ePUB Online Download france livre I usually do not write reviews but this book needs a review. This book comes to me at a time in my life where I need my mexican ancestral roots more than ever. Having grown up in the US to immigrant parents from Mexico, I felt like my mexican heritage was pushed aside so I could assumilate to American culture. I always felt something was missing when I began to practice witchcraft. Davila helped me find that missing piece. She has opened the door to those whom did not have this magical connection with their abuelas or had fear instilled in them about this path of brujeria de rancho. For me, this book means a lot. Not only do I get to see and read Davila's own working of brujeria de rancho but embrace my own that has been quieted for many generations. I am beyond amazed at how much I learned from this book and am proud to learn something from my own roots. I hope this book not only brings you tools and resources to help you navigate your magical journey but open a connection to something you have been searching for. Orale!I bought the kindle version and the audiobook. Please, do not leave any negative comments about the audiobook. They are both wonderful and fabulous versions to have on hand. A must buy! PDF Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho download ebook online Davilas wisdom is that of a pomegranate. There ware so many seeds that make up her magical experiences and practices; She happily shares them with us.“Mexican Sorcery: 𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘫𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘥𝘦 𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰” is a book you will grasp to, to finally make sense of your bi-cultural spiritual desires. In this book Davila opens her heart, shares her experiences, and her vast knowledge. She makes magic relatable.Parts of my myself were found in here. Reconnected & reconciled.Brujas de rancho are not one dimensional. We thrive from the land, from our ancestors, our connection with our community and our experiences. We thrive out of lack. Laura Davila knows her shit. She’s not some self-prophized ego maniac taunting you with toxic positivity. Each chapter of this book provides history or testimony of these practices.Her spells utilize easily accessible supplies that are affordable and reliable. She sugar costs nothing. There’s no “light magic” only. Her spells cater to the oppressed whose only options are their faith and the power in what they can do. This book will bring that kind of power and healing for the next generation of Brujas. ePUB Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho pdf epub Cautiva tu atención desde la portada, hasta la última página.El libro perfecto para lograr entender la simplicidad con la que se puede crear un trabajo espiritual, y poder trabajar con lo que se tiene al momento.Remedios, hechizos, oraciones realmente tan poderosas que puedes sentir ese cosquilleo (energía fluyendo) de tan solo leerlas. Variedad de herramientas que no tenía idea que se podían usar en la magia, hasta leer este libro.De verdad, un libro bastante detallado.Te deja deseando que Laura escriba otro libro con más información igual de valiosa. 👏🏻 Download [PDF] Mexican Sorcery: A Practical Guide to Brujeria de Rancho I ordered this book in September of 2022 and I was so excited to recieve it in the mail a little early, this book is FULL of important useful information along with a history and background on the topics discussed in it. Laura Davila is an excellent talented writer and I hope she continues to write more Brujeria books. This is one of the best Brujeria books that I have read- it’s right up there with J Allen Cross and Katrina Rasbold’s Brujeria books… it’s excellent and i definitely recommend this book to everyone who is interested in Mexican Magic, there’s a lot of stuff mentioned in this book that I’ve never heard of so it’s very nice to have some new information on Mexican witchcraft. I also follow Ms Laura Davila on Patreon and I’m so proud to be a part of her community. Thank you Daphne La Hichicera for this wonderful book , please write more ;)
Comments
Post a Comment