Download [PDF] Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) ePUB Online
Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) Online ePUB by Sara Cate
Read and Download Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) Ebook Free Sara Cate - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) Download pdf... Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) PDF Download Free Sara Cate Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1)
She's a good girl, but she's falling for the wrong man.Broken down by her emotionally neglectful ex, all Charlie Underwood wants is someone to tell her she's good enough. Then she stumbles into a new job with a boss who brings her to her knees―literally.As an owner of the Salacious Players' Club, Emerson Grant knows exactly what he wants and isn't shy about his particular tastes. But when he mistakes Charlie for a candidate to be his new submissive instead of his son's ex-girlfriend, he immediately tries to correct the situation. He offers Charlie a job as his secretary and nothing more…Yet now that Charlie has seen a glimpse of what can happen when she's honest about what she wants, she makes it clear that all she wants is Emerson. He might be twice her age and her ex-boyfriend's dad, but he's also the only man who can give her everything she desires.How far will she go to hear his approval?
Details of the book :
Author : Sara Cate
★★★★☆ 4.5 from 5 stars (24462 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1728282136
File size: 7 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
“You’re such a good girl, Charlotte.”⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|5๐ถ️๐ถ️๐ถ️๐ถ️|5heads up - this review may contain spoilers!!GENRE: romanceTROPES|TAGS: age gap (40 & 21) // ex boyfriend's dad // forbidden // praise (obvz) // dom subPOV: dualSAFETY|TW: bdsm // transph*bia // mentions of cheating (not between MCs) // absent parentCLIFFHANGER: noHEA: yes!Emerson and his praise had me like this the whole time-*inserts gif of Miss Honey taking off her glasses*who doesn't want an older man, being dominant in all ways that count? if you don't, we could not relate less. Emerson was everything I needed him to be. He was an alpha when needed. Sweet when needed. Understanding and patient when needed. Charlie was his perfect, good girl. Their dynamic and the way their relationship blossomed was done so well. I AM SO HAPPY that I found Sara's books. I read this book in less than two days because I just couldn't put it down! (and then read through the other three in less that 2 weeks).go read this! that is all.some of my favorite parts-“I read smart books,” she replies with a laugh. “Oh, then I guess I’ll have to show Mom your e-reader. Let’s see how smart she thinks Mating the Werewolf is.”RULE #6: AVOID MALLS FOR THE RISK OF RUNNING INTO YOUR EX WHILE HOLDING BAGS OF LINGERIE YOU FANTASIZE WEARING FOR HIS DAD.I barely leave my room all day, researching and reading and trying to fully understand what it is that Emerson wants. No, what I want.“You were made for me, Charlotte. You’re mine, and I never want to let you go. Do you understand me?“I may not be the best father in the world, but I’d choose my kid’s happiness over mine every time. And I know for a fact that you could never love Charlie as much as I do. Not if you could stand being away from her for a single day.” Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) Online ePUB link Oh, man. This was everything I was hoping it would be and more! I loved that the words of affirmation weren’t just confined to a physical relationship. But trust me when I say that there were plenty of spicy scenes with that, too!“I hate him because, at the end of the day, I can’t keep him.”Charlotte is coming from a bad relationship where she doesn’t really know what went wrong or what she wants in life. When something is miscommunicated to her ex boyfriend’s dad, things take a drastic turn into unfamiliar territory. But it may be just the thing she was searching for.“If this week has proven anything to me, it’s that I need to watch myself around this girl. She’s too perfect to ignore and too forbidden to be mine.”Emerson is confident, suave, and goes after what he wants. He’s willing to do anything to get back in contact with his son - even if that means hiring his son’s ex girlfriend as his secretary. But will their chemistry get in the way of his goal? Is he willing to risk it all?This was spicy, angsty, and surprisingly tender-hearted. I loved the dynamic between Charlotte and her sister. Helping her overcome some of the LGBTQ prejudices she had to deal with would have been a fantastic storyline in itself, but I think it helped to show exactly how strong she is as a person.Charlotte and Emerson’s relationship felt very natural and didn’t feel like insta-love at all, which I found refreshing. While I didn’t completely connect to the ex-boyfriend relationship, which I think was probably the point, I enjoyed every single part of this book! Highly recommended!“Corrupting this perfect, young woman, making her mine and ruining her, so she can never feel this way about another man. But I don’t care. If I’m a monster, I’m a monster. I can live with that.” PDF Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) free ebook ๐Praise๐By Sara CateRating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Review: This book has been on my TBR list for awhile and I’m so glad I got around to it!!Emerson is one of the esteemed owners of Salacious Players’ Club. A sex club where members can enjoy their desires in a safe and accepting environment. Emerson is sexy, smart and commanding. He likes to dominate and he likes his girls on their knees, but he also happens to be our FMC’s ex-boyfriends father.Charlotte (Charlie) is young and insecure (daddy issues), but she’s tenacious and curious on a mission to find herself. An awkward encounter puts her at the feet of her ex-boyfriends father and things escalate.I loved Charlie’s character because she starts out very lost and unsure of herself, but as the story progresses we see that she in becoming more self-aware, confident, and comfortable in her own skin. I like how the character of Eden tells Charlie that women should feel confident in their sexual desires. Women should be sexually empowered!! ๐The love story between these two is sexy and sweet. They’ve got the forbidden love, age gap, taboo romance thing going on, which I enjoy. And there are lots of subplots with their families that kept the story a little more down to earth.I would be remiss if I didn’t mention Charlie’s little sister Sophie! Loved the relationship between them and the underlining message of family, love, and acceptance.I will definitely be reading the rest of the series! Highly recommend ๐๐ป ePUB Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1) kindle pdf [PDF] Downloads Praise (Salacious Players' Club, 1)
Comments
Post a Comment