Download (PDF) A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) eBook Mobile



A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) ePUB Online Download by Rebecca Thorne


Read and Download A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) Ebook Free Rebecca Thorne - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) Download pdf... A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) PDF Download Free Rebecca Thorne Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies)


"You asked for this, Rain. Let's go capture a pirate."While searching for stolen dragon eggs, newly engaged couple Kianthe and Reyna find themselves smack-dab in the middle of a swashbuckling love story.On one side is Serina, a failed farmer turned river pirate. Her booty? Wheat, grains, and the occasional jar of imported tea leaves. It's quite the embarrassment to Diarn Arlon, the powerful lord of the Nacean River, and he'll conscript anyone to bring her to justice. Especially Kianthe, the elemental mage who just crashed his party, and her somewhat-scary fiancée.Begrudgingly, the couple joins forces with Bobbie, one of Arlon's constables--who happens to be Serina's childhood friend. Bobbie is determined to capture the pirate before anyone else, but it would be a lot easier if Serina didn't absolutely loathe her now.As Kianthe and Reyna watch this relation-shipwreck from afar, it quickly becomes apparent that these disaster lesbians need all the help they can get. Luckily, matchmaking is Reyna's favorite past time. The dragon eggs may have to wait.

Details of the book :


Author : Rebecca Thorne
★★★★☆ 4.6 from 5 stars (54 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BVY9XDY4
File size: 3 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


Content Warning’s (taken from the author’s note at the beginning of the book): violence, oppression, near-death experiences, blood, drowning This was a fun sequel. Kianthe and Reyna were just as sweet and funny as they were in the previous book. (Drunk Reyna is hilarious and Kianthe’s puns are so bad they’re great.) I also loved learning more about the other towns/countries as they traveled. I liked the new characters (the lore surrounding Dreggs and their biography was entertaining) and reading about how Feon’s relationship with Kianthe and Reyna has evolved. I appreciated the authors trigger warnings at the beginning. I hesitated on moving forward but the scenes were ultimately handled lightly. I have suspiscions of who the character introduced in the epilogue is and I’m excited to see if I’m right. And to hopefully read about the wedding.PS. I loved the author’s dedication: “To the people who gave me one star reviews because the first book "had lesbians." I doubled the lesbians in this one. Just for you.” A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) ePUB Online Download pdf online Such an adventurous heartwarming tale! Loved every minute of it and all the characters we met along the way! Such a wonderful story 🥰 PDF A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) download now I finished the first book a few days ago and couldn't wait to dive into this one! Cute characters and story. Will be waiting (im)patiently for the third! ePUB A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) ebook inglese Even better than the first book, so much fun with just the perfect amount of danger to keep it interesting but fluff to keep it happy! Downloads (PDF) A Pirate's Life for Tea: A Cozy Fantasy with Ships Abound (Tomes & Tea Cozy Fantasies) (Possible Spoilers - I tried really hard to not spoil anything)And we're back! With more tea, puns, and lesbians. But this time Reyna and Kianthe are traveling by boat on the hunt for a pirate and for information on the missing dragon eggs. I missed this dynamic duo with their snappy wit and utter devotion for each other. Which was back in full force PLUS we got a new couple to fawn over which was delightful.Hot on the trail of missing dragon eggs, Kianthe and Reyna land in Shepara and within Diarn Arlon's estate during a grand feast. Where a table explodes sending everyone into a panic. What an opening.Quickly thrust into the action, we are introduced to Bobbie, the stressed out crocheting constable in charge of hunting down Serina, the pirate pilfering food up and down the river. The long history between these two opens the door for Key and Rain to meddle and oh boy do they meddle. Eager to see these friends to enemies become lovers they divide and conquer, giving advice where they see fit. And an obscene amount of puns that you couldn't get mad at.I loved seeing the development of not only Bobbie and Serina but also Reyna and Kianthe. They are a real couple with real problems and I like how Thorne takes the time to address the issues that arise. And Bobbie and Serina don't just automatically fall into each other. They each have to work out their issues and talk before their relationship takes the next step.But beyond the relationships, which takes a little bit more of a forefront in this story, there is the mystery of the missing dragon eggs that neither Reyna or Kianthe are forgetting and as they close in on their location more danger and secrets arise. Not to mention the rapidly exposed misdeeds of a local official. Oh, and I cannot forget the best part in my opinion, a fearsome, legendary pirate that kidnaps a few of our members and then offers to help. Oof I loved them.All in all this is a solid continuation to the Tomes & Tea series and I seriously cannot wait to see what comes next for these two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF Download Modern Rock Guitar Soloing: Master Intermediate & Advanced Lead Guitar Concepts, Licks, Theory & Technique for Rock soloing & Improvisation ePUB Kindle