(PDF) Downloads aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 eBook ePUB
aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 ePUB Download Kindle by Chloe Walsh
Read and Download aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 Ebook Free Chloe Walsh - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 Download pdf... aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 PDF Download Free Chloe Walsh Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3
He’s about to meet his match.When teenagers from the same side of the tracks collide.The second born son in a broken marriage, Joey Lynch has spent a lifetime picking up the pieces of a family unraveling. When his older brother Darren skips town on his first day of secondary school, twelve year old Joey finds himself thrown into the role of protector to his younger siblings and mother. Plagued by self-loathing, and furious with the world, he grapples with teenage life, his unwavering sense of duty to his family, while balancing precariously close to a life of addiction that threatens to swallow him whole. The only light in his sea of darkness is his boss’s firecracker of a daughter who refuses to back down. A girl who just so happens to be his classmate.Aoife Molloy has never been backwards in coming forward. Her bubbly and self-assured nature has never led her astray. Until her first day of secondary school when she collides with a hotheaded boy who sparks a burning curiosity inside of her that only grows stronger by the day.Falling into a complicated friendship with her father’s apprentice, Aoife works to unravels the secrets around Joey Lynch’s life, while he desperately fights to keep her out.Friendship, devotion, and first love all come together in Saving 6, the first of two books for Aoife and Joey.Based in Ireland, the Boys of Tommen series is bound to captivate and lure you into the world of rugby, hurling, love, and teenage heartbreak.* Warning *Some scenes in this book may be extremely upsetting for some readers. Due to its bad language, mature themes, and potentially triggering scenes, Saving 6 is recommended for mature readers.
Details of the book :
Author : Chloe Walsh
★★★★☆ 4.8 from 5 stars (659 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BTS3QJBQ
File size: 10 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
I have been destroyed.(in the best way)Where do I even begin?So first off, I was so shocked when I saw that it would be staring in 1999 and going to 2004 (right up until B13 starts if you're wondering!) and I had NO IDEA what to except from Joey & Aoife's relationship because from the snippets and teasers ANY predictions I had at the end of K13 for their book went out the window 🤣But I’m so happy that it was written so far back because you get so see so much more buildup and development. It was 😗🤌Joey is an angel. No one can tell me otherwise. The things he does for his siblings & even for his evil witch of a mother are so selfless it's like this boy was sent down from the freaking heavens or something. His life is so messed up, he was handed the crapiest deck of cards and yet somehow continues to defend, protect, and live for his siblings.I'll tell you right now that if I were Joey Lynch I would not have made it.My baby Joey goes through so much. His father is a piece of absolute crap (as you saw in B13 & K13) and what his father did to Shan is NOTHING compared to what he does to Joe. Joey takes the hits, he puts his body and life between his father and his siblings and it is so heartbreaking to watch as it destroys him.Don't even get me started on his mother. ANY and ALL sympathy I had for her is GONE. She is vile. I'm not going to say anything that happens because spoilers, but I am no longer giving her the benefit of the doubt and cutting her some slack for being a victim. She is just as bad, if not worse, than Joey's father with the way she sinks her claws into Joe's head.Joey is seriously one of the purest souls. Now, I mean, looking at the drugs and the mask he puts on, anyone just looking at him would be thinking "what are you saying girl?" but TRUST ME that boy is nothing but good.Now, Aoife Molloy. My QUEEN.She is absolute PERFECTION. She has a heart and soul of gold. I have NOTHING but love for this girl. And honestly everything and anything I say about her is just going to be me raving about how amazing and wonderful and phenomenal she is.She NEVER gives up on Joey. She SEE'S him. She sees the angel we all know is in there and love even when he does everything to make her hate him and to make her push him away. She see's through all his crap, she calls him on it, and she makes him own up to it. She is a GODDESS.THEIR BANTER 😫 Oh my gosh they had me dying. If she got an idea in her head, if there was something she wanted, SHE GOT IT.I aspire to be her. She is my queen, my mother, my goddess.My everything.Their relationship is a roller-coaster let me tell ya. You see the highs, the lows, and everything in between so be prepared to go from laughing to crying back to laughing within a chapter. Ms. Chloe loves to play with our emotions I swear.JoeyAoife deserve the world and I don't know how I am supposed to make it to March 17th but I WILL FOR THEM ðŸ˜ðŸ«¶ aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 ePUB Download Kindle lire pdf Joey has always been my favorite in the Boys of Tommen series and now that we finally get a chance to see what goes on inside his head, I knew it was going to be a tough read but I didn't expect to be heartbroken. Saving 6 is a dark gritty read about trying to stay above water when have no place to go. Joey has responsibilities no young adult should have to bare on his shoulders but the one true thing in his life is Aoife. She was his saving grace, Wendy to his Peter Pan. But the walls come crashing down on top of him as his father uses him as a punching bag over and over again and Joey just wants to feel nothing and resorts back to his old ways. Losing himself in the process.Saving 6 is by far my favorite book written by Chloe Walsh, she shows that life is not a just a fairy tale and the true value of family. The lengths that Joey goes to protect his siblings from their father only to be subjected to physical abuse himself.I have to say that the fact that Joey learned at the end of this book that he needed to fix himself to be with Aoife. He knew that he needed to get a hold of his addiction because either he was all in or out. It was either the drugs or her, but reading the first two books and what's to come. . . My heart is already breaking. PDF aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 download ebook online Have you ever read a book that speaks to you? It feels like a part of your mind, body, and soul? This is what Saving 6 has done to me. It shows the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and the non-stop chaos of living life on the edge, due to having a life with no control.Joey is a person who is so fractured and broken. He has been damaged by the people who are supposed to love him the most, yet all they do is bleed him dry. He fights with all he is to stay present, but after continuous battles and being belittled, he succumbs to his own demons and feelings of unworthiness.Chloe Walsh, I don't know how you do it, but every book you write is beyong words of description. You speak from the heart and share emotions and thoughts that make all these characters real. The Boys of Tommen series is amazing. Every character is so pure and raw in their own way. You are a genius with words and I thank you daily for sharing your gift with the world. Your talent is unmatched, and I hope to one day get the pleasure of meeting you. ePUB aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 ebook inglese I LOVED IT. I ate it up it’s so good!!I knew what I was expecting when I went into this and read it but it was WAY better than what I expected. I loved how she incorporated gibs and Johnny in the book !!! 4.5 ⭐️Okay no but I HATE Marie like I don’t even care now. Like I felt bad for her in Shannon’s book now I just don’t care she was HORRIBLE to Joey for no reason he was doing everything he had to protect her and she still blamed him. Make that makes sense.I LOVE Aoife!!! I honestly didn’t expect her to be like she was in this book, but I’m glad she is bc she’s amazing. She was amazing. But I hate that Joey is trying SO hard to stay clean but then I know what happens in keeping 13 and it just breaks my heart that I’m going to have to reread that. BUT! I’m so ready for the next book bc I wanna see Joey and Aiofe’s baby 💀 I wanna see how Joey is has a father and after he got out of rehab, he’s going to be a amazing father. I love Aoife and Joey SMMMM!!! 🥰🥰❤️ [PDF] Downloads aving 6: Boys of Tommen #3
Comments
Post a Comment