(PDF) Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) Kindle Online



Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) ePUB Download eBook by Mitsuru Si


Read and Download Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) Ebook Free Mitsuru Si - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) Download pdf... Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) PDF Download Free Mitsuru Si Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1)


A tough-guy omega who believes he can control his heats through sheer willpower meets his match when he faces off with an alpha unlike any he’s ever encountered before!Tsugumi is an omega whose sole goal in life is to beat up any alpha who crosses his path. But when he faces off with Megumi, he’s finally met his match—just not in the way he thinks! Tsugumi is a delinquent who hates all alphas for how they treat omegas like him, so when some alphas from an elite school attack another omega, Tsugumi beats ’em to a pulp! Megumi, the son of the elite school’s chairman, takes it upon himself to avenge his pummeled friends, but when the time comes, all he finds is a fired-up Tsugumi reeking of pheromones and insisting he can control his heat through sheer willpower! Faced with a different kind of battle, Megumi goes from attacker to savior, whisking Tsugumi to safety and leaving the cranky omega reconsidering everything he’s ever thought about alphas.

Details of the book :


Author : Mitsuru Si
★★★★☆ 4.9 from 5 stars (37 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1974734161
File size: 12 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


Well, I have some oddly mixed feelings about this manga - for the most part I really quite enjoyed it, and I certainly plan on getting the second volume. But I have to admit that reading it felt…. Odd, to me. I think because despite being an omegaverse story, this manga followed so many familiar tropes to what I’d consider “typical” yaoi manga that it almost threw me off a little bit.They’re not bad tropes, or poorly executed ones, though - just very familiar. You have the extreme-tsundere omega-uke with a penchant for violence, and the aloof/charming alpha-seme who is actually nicer than he seems. You have the typical omegaverse “the pheromones are so powerful!” stuff. And you even have the ultimately cliche trope where they get locked together in a confined space for an extended period of time!All of this might bother or annoy me if the characters weren’t so endearing or well portrayed. Tsugumi, the tsundere omega who goes around with a steel pipe picking fights with alphas, is an especially fantastic, and fairly original, character. It’s nice to see an omega-uke who both accepts the reality of his identity (mostly) and isn’t totally submissive/shy or wishy-washy. Quite refreshing actually. I also appreciated the portrayal of his family, which is surprisingly well done. The alpha (Megumi) doesn’t seem to be quite as interesting or vividly portrayed to me at this point, but we’re only at volume 1.Overall this was quite good, and the way it’s written makes me think it would be quite good as an introduction to the omegaverse for readers of yaoi who maybe haven’t encountered it before - although that’s probably a dwindling number, at this point.I have to add that I was a BIT disappointed by the translation, which was mostly OK but seemed a bit rushed and overly replete with niche anime slang (like “gap moe” for instance) being used conversationally. This is sort of a pet peeve of mine, because people do not really talk like this. With publishers like KUMA actually having naturalistic dialogue that sounds normal in their releases, I feel like SuBLime has to up their game a bit (again) with regard to this. I just don’t think you can get away with releases that read like scanlations from the mid-2000s any longer.Finally, the art is really quite superb - this is the first thing I’ve read by this particular mangaka, and I quite like her style! Very professional and tight art style. Also (and I am so happy to be saying this is in the reviews of most currently released yaoi) this volume is *UNCENSORED* and definitely contains some pretty explicit scenes. But nothing especially triggering, in fact there’s a refreshing hatred of sexual assault and it’s the major reason why Tsugumi goes around beating up alpha with his lead pipe - so I am very happy to reveal that the main relationship *is* more or less consensual. So insane that this is something that has to be noted, but that’s yaoi manga for ya, I guess!Overall I’m giving this 4 out of 5 stars - I’d like to give it 5/5, but I feel like it’s held back somewhat by the mediocre translation and reliance on some REALLY creaky tropes. But overall a fun read with great characters, and a definite must-buy for any omegaverse yaoi fan. Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) ePUB Download eBook download ebook This is literally the best. The relationship is spicy 🥵 and sweet 🧁 but in the most hormonal way possible. I read the whole thing way to fast and will definitely be buying all the books forever!! I will cry if they ever stop. I will make my straight friends join the book club for this book!! I only wish it was longer !!! Like the naughty bits are top notch !!! They didn't even put a glow on it if you know what I mean. It's definitely more bang for your buck 😏😉 these two are definitely going to have a relationship worth reading about !! I wish I could high five the author and get the book autographed!! ..... Oh my god I'm experiencing my first fan boy moment..... ITS AWSOME !!!! Join me on the yaoi side we have this book!! 😂😂 PDF Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) kindle pdf I’ve been a fan of this series since it first came out, and I have to say for an English audience this is by far the best way to read it. Previously we had the fan translations which while good enough switched teams and wasn’t any real way to support the creator. The Digital Renta version has a very shotty translation that changed the meaning of some scenes. This Physical addition by Sublime has a brand new translation that is not only true to the original but also localizes it perfectly for an English speaking audience. If you were interested in this series and were looking for a place to start, this is absolutely what you should go for.(Although as a general content warning, this series heavily covers sa, moreso in the following books but still something you should know.) ePUB Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) scarica ora YES,YES,YESSSSSSS!!!! I have been waiting for sooo long to finally see this come out into an English manga. I almost lost myself with excitement. I am soo glad they started making webcomics into books. Now I can finally own a lot of the stories I save on my phone. The book of you love Alpha and Omega yaoi. This is for you, it is funny and cute. I am soo buying the second one in May!! Download PDF Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (1) It is so spicy but also so sweet I love the main characters it really inspires me to wanna write my own manga too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF Download Modern Rock Guitar Soloing: Master Intermediate & Advanced Lead Guitar Concepts, Licks, Theory & Technique for Rock soloing & Improvisation ePUB Kindle