PDF Downloads The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) Kindle Mobile



The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) Kindle PDF eBook by Janet Evanovich


Read and Download The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) Ebook Free Janet Evanovich - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) Download pdf... The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) PDF Download Free Janet Evanovich Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel)


“Prepare for twists, action, and one of the best books of the year” (Mystery and Suspense Magazine) with this new blockbuster series that blends wild adventure, hugely appealing characters, and pitch-perfect humor from the #1 New York Times bestselling author Janet Evanovich.Lost something? Gabriela Rose knows how to get it back. As a recovery agent, she’s hired to seek lost treasures, stolen heirlooms, or missing assets of any kind. She’s reliable, cool under pressure, and well trained in weapons of all types. But Gabriela’s latest job isn’t for some bamboozled billionaire, it’s for her own family, whose home is going to be wiped off the map if they can’t come up with a lot of money fast. Inspired by an old family legend, Gabriela sets off for the jungles of Peru in pursuit of the Ring of Solomon and the lost treasure of Lima. But this particular job comes with a huge problem attached to it—Gabriela’s ex-husband, Rafer. It’s Rafer who has the map that possibly points the way to the treasure, and he’s not about to let Gabriela find it without him. Rafer is as relaxed as Gabriela is driven, and he has a lifetime’s experience getting under his ex-wife’s skin. But when they aren’t bickering about old times the two make a formidable team, and it’s going to take a team to defeat the vicious drug lord who has also been searching for the fabled ring. A drug lord who doesn’t mind leaving a large body count behind him to get it. “A rollicking adventure and a great start to a new series” (Booklist, starred review), The Recovery Agent will have you clamoring for more and cheering for the unstoppable Gabriela Rose on every page.

Details of the book :


Author : Janet Evanovich
★★★★☆ 4.3 from 5 stars (11132 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1982154926
File size: 14 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


Okay, let’s get over this hump first - if you’re reading this expecting Stephanie Plum type adventures, you won’t find that here. Yes, Gabriela Rose was introduced via Stephanie Plum, but I’d consider this book more similar to the Knight and Moon series with a bit of Fox and O’Hare thrown in. The book is okay - humor is mild at best and the adventures fly by in a quick scamper, although with a fair amount of violence. That’s what makes it more like Fox and O’Hare or Knight and Moon.I found the product placements distracting to say the least. The first quarter of the book in particular ran like an infomercial for luxury product like Fendi, Prada, and LaPerla. I suspect (but don’t know for sure) that Evanovich’s son Peter was involved in this book given the highly detailed, although not always accurate, references to armaments. I’ve seen this quite a bit in military suspense which is why I rarely read military suspense. You don’t drive the story by providing excruciating detail about weapons, boats, and vehicles. You drive the story with a good, engrossing plot peopled with characters you care about. I did like the characters - that’s always a hallmark of Janet Evanovich books.I didn’t see the negatives in the relationships between Gabriela and Rafer, her ex-husband, that other reviewers saw. Perhaps it’s because their conversation and attitudes toward each other was a little too flip to be believable. Again, shades of both Knight and Moon and the early Fox and O’Hare books (not the later ones - those have gone completely off the rails). There’s little to no depth of emotion on the part of any of the characters in the book, and the humor comes off as light but not ridiculous enough to get the reader laughing. Just think about the scene from Hot Six when the inept criminals following Stephanie snatch her dog Bob off the street - just as Bob is about to suffer the results of overeating rich, greasy human food. That scene had me rolling. Or the one where Grandma Mazur stun guns Stephanie’s dad while at the dinner table, knocking him unconscious whereby he farts and falls off his chair. There are so many brilliant scenes, especially in the early Stephanie Plums that those of us who are fans keep searching for in the other series. Sadly, scenes like that are not in this book.It was a fun romp, but nothing more. It’s certainly not a book that I will likely read again and I’m not too sure about the next book in the series (if there is one). Janet Evanovich’s books are very expensive. In the past, I’d happily pay the price, but the complexity and richness just isn’t there any more. Her recent books hark back to the very lightweight romances she wrote before Stephanie Plum - fun reading but not much more. Although, I do admit to rereading many of those as Evanovich’s wicked sense of humor so present in the Stephanie Plum series was definitely in development in those books. Worth the money? Perhaps. It’s a bit of a romp that is all over the place without much depth to go with the events of the book. I don’t mind the third person voice in this book. The Stephanie Plum series is actually the only series that Evanovich has written in first person; all her others are in third. Then again, Stephanie Plum is rather incredible. I’d say go ahead and read it, but don’t expect the hilarity of Stephanie Plum. The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) Kindle PDF eBook livre online Evans body's creation, Stephany Plum, is one of my favorite heroines. Now we can add Gabriella, the Recovery Agent, to that list of people I love to do a lightweight escape fantasy with . And of course the author is wise enough to give Gabs a hot ex-husband in Rafer, the surfer dude. The Recovery Agent is easily a one sitting read and satisfying in the same way any snuck pleasure is. Pirate treasure, demon rousing, snake attracting Peruvian bad guys, helpers from a drug Lord's family - riddles from the 15th century and distraction from a plotter in the 18th century -- this book has it all in spades. PDF The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) download now I loved it lots of excitement hope there is more of this couple lots of interesting people and one insane person. I like that things workout of everyone at the end. The money at the end was a surprise. ePUB The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) leggi pdf ebook Funny and smart. A great read, I love Janet Evanovich her books are always entertaining. Can't wait for the next Gabriela Rose book (PDF) Downloads The Recovery Agent: A Novel (1) (A Gabriela Rose Novel) A bit heavy on details which seemed to bog down the story. I read on to the end because I was curious, and I was reading one of my favorite authors. I remain a faithful reader!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF Download Modern Rock Guitar Soloing: Master Intermediate & Advanced Lead Guitar Concepts, Licks, Theory & Technique for Rock soloing & Improvisation ePUB Kindle