PDF Download Hail Mary: Special Edition eBook Mobile
Hail Mary: Special Edition Kindle PDF Online by Kandi Steiner
Read and Download Hail Mary: Special Edition Ebook Free Kandi Steiner - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Hail Mary: Special Edition Download pdf... Hail Mary: Special Edition PDF Download Free Kandi Steiner Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)



Download book of Hail Mary: Special Edition
Leo F*cking Hernandez.North Boston University’s star running back, notorious bachelor, and number one on my people I would murder if I could get away with it list.And now?He’s my new roommate.I used to think I loved him.But that was before I hated him.He doesn’t remember who I am, or how he made my life miserable for years. And before I unknowingly moved across the street from him, I couldn’t have cared less. I was living my life despite him and what happened that summer, chasing my dream of becoming a tattoo artist.“The Pit,” as the university so gracefully nicknamed the house he lives in with three other football players, has served as nothing more than a pain in my ass and a constant reminder of the boy who broke my heart. Watching him parade his one-night-stands in and out of it never helped, either.But with rent this cheap and so close to the tattoo shop, I’ve learned to ignore him — no matter how he’s tried to get under my skin.At least, until this summer. Because when a water and mold disaster leaves me with no choice but to vacate my house, I have nowhere to go. And Leo Hernandez offers me a deal I can’t refuse.Live at The Pit with him and the guys, free of charge, until my landlord fixes this mess.Ignoring him was easy when I lived across the street, but in the same house, with him shirtless half the time and watching me with his cocky grin and searing gaze? It’s impossible.Still, I have to try. I have to push him away, even when he makes it infuriatingly difficult to do so.He’s broken my heart once.I won’t let him do it again.
Details of the book :
Author : Kandi Steiner
★★★★☆ 4.9 from 5 stars (37 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : B0BVDJD9SS
File size: 8 MB
Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.
Final Rating: 4.25 stars! So good!Leo Freaking Hernandez. A true book boyfriend.This book pulled me in from the first few chapters. I related to much to Mary- the curvy, unpopular girl in high school who gets bullied. Kandi has a superpower of making me relate to each character, no matter how different they are.Mary and Leo connect through gaming and after an incident at school, disconnect for many years. I don’t want to say much, because it’s important for readers to experience the situation and feel all the emotions as they come off the pages.Years later, Mary is a confident, curvy, tattoo apprentice who just happens to live next door to Leo. Leo is in his senior year of college and a star football player. After Mary has some housing issues and no where to go, Leo insists she stays at his house… and so the story goes.Mary- I loved seeing Mary grow as a character. She deals with insecurity and it was so refreshingly relatable. She was so special and unique.Leo- You will fall more in love with Leo as you read. There’s these little moments that will warm your heart.He’s so swoon worthy and I just adored him!Example 1: The sidewalk rule- keeping Mary safe while walking. Example 2: Showing his honest intentions though a tattoo.Of course I loved revisiting characters from past books and getting to know Leo’s roommates. There is a pole dancing bachelorette party scene that will leave you LOLing! I’m going to miss this series so much!The only thing that kept me from rating 5 stars was the third act breakup. This is really a personal preference but I often find them to be unnecessary.I absolutely recommend this book! It’s fun, sweet, spicy and heartwarming. Never hesitate to pickup a book by Kandi Steiner!This book was provided to me by the author as an ARC for an honest review. Happy reading beautiful friends ๐๐ Hail Mary: Special Edition Kindle PDF Online website Leo Hernandez delivers! The swoons, the heart, the tender feelings- and holy moly the orgasms! I could not put this heart-aching and heartwarming story down! Brimming with Kandi’s signature charm, Hail Mary perfectly combines Kandi’s page-turning angst with her heartfelt and swoony sincerity..in perhaps the most unexpected of Rivals pairings. I fell madly in love with this addictively enchanting love story. The chemistry! The heartache! The tender and authentic connection between these two! The emotively rich prose!! Kandi Steiner truly scores with this perfect finale to the Red Zone Rivals series- not only with an endearing final couple but also with the perfect conclusion for the entire crew. My heart is deliriously happy and full of love for this series! I am simply obsessed- what a bittersweet but lovable finale.I did anticipate this couple to charm me so intensely - could Leo transform from cocky, take nothing seriously sidekick into a leading man? Could we find a path underneath Mary’s hardened defenses and cutting disinterest? But trust in Kandi- not only does she deliver a moving second chance romance full of swoony redemption, but she also deepens both of these characters into compelling and magnetic leads, while staying true to the edges we’ve seen. They are perfect to each other, while on the surface being total opposites. And they have so many barriers to overcome, most of all of painful and festering past. Mary is a queen- fierce and independent and so so brave. I love her- I admire her! And Leo- holy moly! This jokester is a swoony dream book boyfriend. The wooing! The grovel! His charm! His dirty mouth! My goodness he stole my whole heart! Their chemistry and connection POURS from the pages. The emotional energy radiates. And oh my the spice!Every character we love has a meaningful role and moment, and Kandi gives us a heartmelting epilogue that wraps this series up perfectly. I hate goodbyes, but what a deligriful and heartfelt ending! PDF Hail Mary: Special Edition download site ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐๐ฉ๐๐๐ช: ๐๐ฎ๐ถ๐น ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ ๐ฏ๐ Kandi SteinerRed Zone Rivals #4“๐๐ง ๐ง๐ข๐ต๐ฆ ๐ช๐ด ๐ธ๐ฉ๐ข๐ต ๐ฃ๐ณ๐ฐ๐ถ๐จ๐ฉ๐ต ๐บ๐ฐ๐ถ ๐ต๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ, ๐’๐ฎ ๐ฏ๐ฐ๐ต ๐ฐ๐ฏ๐ญ๐บ ๐ข ๐ฃ๐ฆ๐ญ๐ช๐ฆ๐ท๐ฆ๐ณ — ๐’๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ธ๐ฐ๐ณ๐ด๐ฉ๐ช๐ฑ๐ฆ๐ณ.”๐ sports romance๐ enemies to lovers๐ second chance romance๐ neighbors to roommates๐ curvy tattooed FMC๐ he falls HARD๐ found family!!!Ladies & gentlemen, a round of applause for ๐๐ฒ๐ผ ๐๐ฒ๐ฟ๐ป๐ฎ๐ป๐ฑ๐ฒ๐ ๐๐ป๐๐ป๐๐ป I cannot believe I’m saying this but… did Leo just take the #1 Red Zone Rivals spot? Possibly ๐ซขThis book was more of a slow burn despite the natural chemistry Leo and Mary had. Let me tell you, Leo takes ๐๐ป his ๐๐ป time ๐๐ป with Mary. We all love a man obsessed with his girl and boy did Leo fall HARD, and that made for some delicious spice. Let’s just say, Leo delivered. It was the package we all hope to receive.These two are each other’s missing puzzle piece. Out of all the couples, I rooted for Leo and Mary the hardest. I wanted to wrap Mary up in the biggest hug and never let her go ๐ฅบ After such a rollercoaster of emotions Mary has gone through, she deserved the world, and Leo was prepared to give it to her.Kandi was able to take some miscommunication and make it WORK. Miscommunication can be so frustrating in a book but my heart understood Mary’s apprehension. I loved the story of how these two made it back to each other ๐ฅฒNow if you need me, I’ll be crying in a corner over this series ending ๐ญ ePUB Hail Mary: Special Edition sito di download Download PDF Hail Mary: Special Edition
Comments
Post a Comment