(PDF) Download Don't Let Me Break eBook Online



Don't Let Me Break eBook Kindle PDF by Kelsie Rae


Read and Download Don't Let Me Break Ebook Free Kelsie Rae - downloader - pdf, epub, kindle mobi... Don't Let Me Break Download pdf... Don't Let Me Break PDF Download Free Kelsie Rae Ebook English (PDF, EPUB, KINDLE)





Download book of Don't Let Me Break


Macklin and I are just friends.And even that's a stretch.He saw me at my most vulnerable, and now the guy's popping up left and right.Pretty sure it's because my friend is trying to set me up with him, but what do I know?It's not like I have much experience with guys.And he's...well, Macklin's older, more experienced, and bluntly put?Way out of my league.He also has a heart of gold and the personality of a golden retriever, which makes me pricklier than ever.I don't have time for boys.I don't have time for friends.But Macklin?Well, I'm pretty sure I can add stubborn and persistent to his list of personality traits.He thinks I'll cave and give him a chance?Clearly, the man doesn't know me as well as he thinks he does.

Details of the book :


Author : Kelsie Rae
★★★★☆ 4.7 from 5 stars (478 Reviews)
Langue : English
ISBN-10 : 1958643033
File size: 15 MB

Support format : PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio HTML, RTF, TXT, MOBI.
Compatible device : Android, Apple, iPad, iPhone, PC, and Amazon Kindle.


This book was good! All the way through I was 💯 planning 5 stars and thought Mack might be the Kelsie Rae's best hero to date, until the record scratched sotto speak. Now I understand there has to be conflict, an arc, but Mack's handling of it made me so mad that I couldn't be fully invested in the HEA.Spoilers Ahead Warning ⚠️So I understand Mac wanting a relationship with his girls, BUT they haven't spoken in TWO YEARS. My bio dad was a POS who quit paying child support when I was in 5th grade and his new wife had my baby brother but I never went more than a few months without seeing him. We're supposed to believe Mack was this super involved loving Dad and yet his teenage daughters won't see him or speak to him for TWO years because they are mind poisoned and manipulated by their mother who sounds like a gold digger and a hateful witch, but Mack constantly says she's a good mom. No she's not even a good person. No good mom keeps their kids from a loving father. And the whole time Mack is saying please Kate don't let them come between us, but first sign f attention from the girls and he like sorry Kate peace out. Which lost him so many points.But the part that really got me was the way Mack handles it. I couldn't believe he didn't remember Kate's medicine until the next day. I also can't believe the next day at the diner he didn't handle that situation better. Hazel was turning into a manipulative witch too. Instead of Mack saying no it wasn't your fault it was mine and the lack of medicine, he should have gently said stress triggers epileptic seizures so combined with the other stuff, yes your actions were a factor. Teach an 18 year old personal responsibility.In the end I was so upset with how Mack handled things I wasn't all that invested in their HEA. I honestly was hoping when Mack walked in the restaurant Wes would've been eating and seen it. I wanted him to be by her side, and in her confusion her to say Wes' name so he rode with her in the ambulance. That way Mack would sweat it and have more groveling to do, and her and Wes could have full closure and end friends. Don't Let Me Break eBook Kindle PDF download ebook My favorite of the whole series. ❤️“You wanna not be lonely together?” 🥹✨️Age Gap✨️Golden Retriver MMC✨️Single Dad✨️Epilepsy RepKate is a college student with Epilepsy and struggles with letting anyone close to her. She doesn't like feeling like she inconveniences her friends and has struggled with relatio ships.Mack is a single dad, divorcee and brother of Theo (Book 2 of the series). He has isolated himself since his divorce and is just as lonely as Kate. They form a friendship and quickly feelings develop. They're absolute perfection, and I love how mature and honest and caring Mack is. He brings Kate out of her shell and they both come back to life together. 💕💕💕“Because you deserve a guy who understands there’s so much more to you than your diagnosis. And if he was willing to let you go once because of it, who’s to say he won’t do it again when things get rough?” He kisses my cheek, and my breath hitches. “You deserve more, Kate. A hell of a lot more.”“A broken girl wouldn’t get back up again after being kicked down, Kate. And yet, here you are.”“I’m not like the boys you’ve dated in the past, Kate. I’m not gonna run at the drop of a hat or when things get messy.”“Not gonna break you, Kate. Not after all the work it took to put you back together again.” PDF Don't Let Me Break ebook link Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous book!A total MUST read for anyone who suffers from a chronic illness. I don't have epilepsy, but I do have a chronic illness that made dating and falling in love very difficult. I really related to Kate's struggle to hide her anxiety and pain from those around her, not wanting to be a burden or looked at differently. Chronic conditions by their very nature are exhausting and a constant reminder of ones limitations. This was captured so beautifully in this book! And the way Macklin embraces every last piece of her without judgment or hesitation. So beautiful.Kate and Macklin are perfect for one another in every way. The slow burn was delicious, their tender moments more juicy than a perfectly cooked filet mignon, and the conflict just angsty enough to feel real without leaving me a sobbing mess. ePUB Don't Let Me Break ebook gratuito I think I’ve read all of Kelsie’s books and I love almost all of the heroes, but Macklin gets the platinum rating. Maybe because he’s mature, maybe because he’s just broken enough to recognize another broken soul, maybe it’s the Romance 101 and Golden Retriever personality, but the way he overcomes each and every one of Kates barriers tugs at my romantic heart. He’s a catch.And while Kate thinks her disease makes her undesirable, she learns to trust Mack and see herself as worthy of his love regardless of the ultimatum thrown at them by his grown daughter.I honestly didn’t want their story to end, I want to catch up with them in future books and read about them getting married and debating having kids because of her epilepsy and his age… Download (PDF) Don't Let Me Break This book gave me ALL the feels. I absolutely devoured this book within 24 hours. So far, this book is my favorite in the series! The couples banter was on point & their chemistry was amazing.Macklin 🥵😍 definitely one of my new favorite book boyfriends. He is so sweet, caring, and thoughtful while also being playful and sexy. The way he took care of Kate was so just sweet and swoony.I thought Kate was super relatable and her character development over time was amazing. She started out really insecure and broken but as time went on she became so strong and more confident in herself despite her medical condition.I can’t wait for the next book to read about Mia’s story!5/5 ⭐️2/5 🌶️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PDF Download Modern Rock Guitar Soloing: Master Intermediate & Advanced Lead Guitar Concepts, Licks, Theory & Technique for Rock soloing & Improvisation ePUB Kindle